STILL LOOKING FOR AN ANSWER! how to change landing point in Linden house?

dmachad2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3882 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I've set a new landing point in the about land window a million times but everytime I TP back in I'm still landing somewhere else. Is this option not available for Linden houses or I am missing something? Thanks

EDIT: I totally meant within the house. Although the house is small enough I'm landing outside on top of furniture and I may be picky but I would rather not land there but inside the house in a clear space. It also means I can't lock my door for strangers and still give access to my friends if I'm not online because they are landing outside. And yes I have a security system, I still rather land in the living room and not on top of the hot tub if possible

1 answer to this question

A Linden Home is so small that it's probably not worth the trouble of moving your landing point from one side of the living room to the other, although that ought to work. Unless you are trying to be sure that visitors always land exactly on your doorstep, for example, I wouldn't bother. The typical way of assuring that you can always get home is to use World >> Set Home to Here, not to set a landing point.  That way all you have to do is click the Home icon at the top of your viewer and Wham!, you're home and at the precise spot where you set your Home position. 

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3882 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.