Now that there are no free texture how can I see my tattoos on me before I pay for the texture?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3920 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello , I have not been making things all summer and now I show there is no free textures :(( some of you help me on how to use free texture on objects for mesh creations but how about when I want to see if the tattoo I made is ok? how do I do it? I want to first demo see it on me before I give 10l for the texture . Once more thank you all for being  so helpful !!!! 

Rolig made a nifty tutorial on how to use local textures

The big difference compared to temporary textures is that only you can see a local texture. So now I cant play "this or that" when working on collaborative projects. But local textures are nice because as soon as you save any changes to the texture on your computer the local texture in-world updates.

beta grid is "aditi" shift G from the log in screen to view other grids but that's a pointless exercise and is completely redundant! You don't need to go to the beta grid at all, just use local textures and if you want to share what something looks like with others, then use one of the free screen capture tools such as gyazo, grabilla, lightshot etc.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3920 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.