problem with my premium account

solangedaniel

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3878 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Please stand with two problems in my premium account, the first is that I can not get a house to which I provided is to be premium and deposit of L $ 300 this week have not yet been made, could help me with these problems I'm facing ? I thank you

Por favor estou com dois problemas em minha conta Premium, o primeiro é que não consigo pegar uma casa a que me é fornecida por ser premium e o deposito dos 300 L$ desta semana ainda não foram feitos, poderia me ajudar com estes problemas que estou enfrentando? desde já agradeco

4 answers to this question

Please stand with two problems in my premium account, the first is that I can not get a house to which I provided is to be premium and deposit of L $ 300 this week have not yet been made, could help me with these problems I'm facing ? I thank you

Por favor estou com dois problemas em minha conta Premium, o primeiro é que não consigo pegar uma casa a que me é fornecida por ser premium e o deposito dos 300 L$ desta semana ainda não foram feitos, poderia me ajudar com estes problemas que estou enfrentando? desde já agradeco

The weekly stipend payments are delayed.

--Cinn

http://status.secondlifegrid.net/

Unscheduled System Maintenance

Posted by Status Desk on September 24th, 2013 at 08:23 am PDT

[8:23 AM PDT, 24 September 2013] Payment of stipends in Second Life are temporarily delayed while we perform unscheduled system maintenance.  Regular payment of stipends will resume when maintenance is complete.

Cinn answered you about the stipend. But why can't you get a Linden home? Do you get any error message? Is it only today? (in this case it could be caused by the unscheduled maintenance and you may successfully get your house once it is completed). If your issue has been going on in the past days, you may first try to use another web browser (forget Internet Explorer: use Firefox, Chrome or Opera). If it does not help, contact Live Chat. You are Premium, hence paying for that service. Feel free to use it. :smileyhappy:

https://support.secondlife.com/start-chat/

Did you request a Linden Home?  You are entitled to one as a Premium member, but you have to ask for it.

Será que você solicitar uma residência Linden? Você tem direito a um como membro premium, mas você tem que perguntar para ele.

http://community.secondlife.com/t5/Base-de-conhecimento/Resid%C3%AAncias-Linden/ta-p/700441

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3878 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.