Edit Appearance Change?

Czari Zenovka

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3879 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I'm using the Singularity Viewer 1.8.3 (4998).  I recently noticed when I go into Edit Appearance, the editing screen comes up but my avatar does not go into the pose position as usual.  I just began noticing this since the Singularity version prior to my current one.

Does anyone know if this is a change to the feature in general, or just in Singularity?  Thank you. :)

I'm using the Singularity Viewer 1.8.3 (4998).  I recently noticed when I go into Edit Appearance, the editing screen comes up but my avatar does not go into the pose position as usual.  I just began noticing this since the Singularity version prior to my current one.

Does anyone know if this is a change to the feature in general, or just in Singularity?  Thank you. :)

Isn't there a set of check boxes to change how the camera works in editing and the appearance editor? This might also change the pose thing. I really don't know tho, as I never change it from the default.

Yeah, I just checked. In the SL viewer, it is under Preferences/Move & View.

If you turn the Automatic position off, then you just get the clothing editor with your avatar still standing there like normal.

Thank you, Medhue!  Yep, that was it.  In Singularity the check box is Preferences ->Input and Camera->Automatic Appearance Camera Movement.

I looked through all settings when I install an update and/or new viewer and if I see something that I don't know what it does I leave it alone so having this unchecked is apparently the default for Singularity.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3879 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.