Questions and Answers

Perrie Juran

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3958 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I am a "the journey is the reward" kinda person.
Questions are what I'll do tomorrow.
Answers are what I did yesterday, possibly incorrectly.

I often mention Dr. Richard Feynman (he's in my profile). He's probably the best public example of my personal philosophy, perhaps right down to his fondness for the female form ;-)

Here are two clips of Feynman discussing questions...

Hi everybody, I purchased an item inworld about a month ago, but I never received it. So I IMed the owner of the vendor about 6 times. She never answered me. So I filled in an abuse report against her, I waited for a few days but none of Linden Lab staff answers me as well. Until today I have sent them this report for three times. But no one sewers me. And I still don't have my item. Who should I report to when the Linden Lab staff themselves don't even answer me?

1. Your IM to the owner of the vendor was correct,
  2. An Abuse Report isn't; which is why LL won't take any notice,
  3. This thread has absolutely nothing to do with your question and no-one here has any ability to do anything about it,
  4. There isn't anyone who can or will do anything about your issue, apart from the vendor-owner.

(The Terms Of Service explain that Linden Lab will not get involved in inter-resident disputes.  If this is important enough take it to a RL lawyer and/or the police and then take the would-be seller to court.  If it isn't that important write it off as "one of those things" in SL).

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3958 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.