Looking for G rated land

Narjisa

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3021 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I have been looking endlessly and am surprised by the lack of G rated residential parcels to rent.  If anyone can give me some good companies that do offer more than 1 G rated residential parcel to rent please respond.  Any information is greatly appreciated! 

I have been looking endlessly and am surprised by the lack of G rated residential parcels to rent.  If anyone can give me some good companies that do offer more than 1 G rated residential parcel to rent please respond.  Any information is greatly appreciated! 

It really isn't surprising as the over whelming majority of people want M or A rentals. The market is just not there for G rated rentals like it is for the other ratings .  There is also far less G rated sims than any other.  Of the current 26,792 sims on the grid only 3702 are G rated (and of those 1703 are main land).  Of course many of those sims have no rentals at all on them and so the ones that do probably stay pretty full.

Hopefully someone who rents G land will answer your post.  I did type 'general rated land' in search under classifieds>land rentals and it returned 510 results. 

Why do you want G land? It's not like anyone is forcing you to do anything sexy on a M parcel. I always lived on M land and, quite honest now, I didn't have sex in years. Of course I go topless on tuesdays and I often sail in the nude but that's about it. Mostly I don't even know on what kind of rated land I am ... and neither do I care. Most of us in SL are 18 and older, so why should we restrict ourselves do disneyfied land?

• 2 years later...

Why do you care what rating people choose to look for in Second Life? I'm almost 30, and I turn of Adult rated search results and refuse to buy Adult rated furniture. My reasons seriously shouldn't be of any concern to anyone but myself.

Why do you want to know why this person wants G rated land? It's not like anyone is forcing you to follow suite.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3021 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.