Long Scheduled Inventory Database Maintenance?

Ayesha Askham

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3939 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

[UPDATED] Scheduled Inventory Server Maintenance

Posted by Status Desk on September 11th, 2013 at 06:30 am PDT

[UPDATED 6:30 AM PDT, 11 September 2013] Today’s Inventory Database Maintenance is underway.

[POSTED 4:15 PM PDT, 10 September 2013] We will be undergoing scheduled inventory server maintenance Wednesday September 11, 2013 beginning at 5:30 AM PDT. During this time, some residents will be logged off and will be temporarily unable to log in for a brief period. This maintenance may disrupt transactions and logins. Please check back here for updates.

It is now past 1pm PDT and this maintenance is not "Resolved" or "Completed".  So it is still on-going??  Wow!

ETA

[POSTED] Scheduled Inventory Server Maintenance

Posted by Status Desk on September 11th, 2013 at 04:08 pm PDT

[POSTED 4:08 PM PDT, 11 September 2013] We will be undergoing scheduled inventory server maintenance Wednesday September 12, 2013 beginning at 5:30 AM PDT. During this time, some residents will be logged off and will be temporarily unable to log in for a brief period. This maintenance may disrupt transactions and logins. Please check back here for updates.

I guess that answers my question...except when did the tekkies knock off today?  Or have they not really stopped?

It would be nice to know if some of the folk I had expected to meet inworld tonight had actually not been able to log in.

2nd ETA: Yes, I AM aware that the time the first session apparently finished was added to the entry courtesy of some neat Ninja Editing.  WTG GSP...Time travellers!

[UPDATED] Scheduled Inventory Server Maintenance

Posted by Status Desk on September 11th, 2013 at 06:30 am PDT

[UPDATED 6:30 AM PDT, 11 September 2013] Today’s Inventory Database Maintenance is underway.

[POSTED 4:15 PM PDT, 10 September 2013] We will be undergoing scheduled inventory server maintenance Wednesday September 11, 2013 beginning at 5:30 AM PDT. During this time, some residents will be logged off and will be temporarily unable to log in for a brief period. This maintenance may disrupt transactions and logins. Please check back here for updates.

It is now past 1pm PDT and this maintenance is not "Resolved" or "Completed".  So it is still on-going??  Wow!

ETA

[POSTED] Scheduled Inventory Server Maintenance

Posted by Status Desk on September 11th, 2013 at 04:08 pm PDT

[POSTED 4:08 PM PDT, 11 September 2013] We will be undergoing scheduled inventory server maintenance Wednesday September 12, 2013 beginning at 5:30 AM PDT. During this time, some residents will be logged off and will be temporarily unable to log in for a brief period. This maintenance may disrupt transactions and logins. Please check back here for updates.

I guess that answers my question...except when did the tekkies knock off today?  Or have they not really stopped?

It would be nice to know if some of the folk I had expected to meet inworld tonight had actually not been able to log in.

2nd ETA: Yes, I AM aware that the time the first session apparently finished was added to the entry courtesy of some neat Ninja Editing.  WTG GSP...Time travellers!

new update...

[postED] Scheduled Inventory Server Maintenance

[postED 4:08 PM PDT, 11 September 2013] We will be undergoing scheduled inventory server maintenance Thursday September 12, 2013 beginning at 5:30 AM PDT. During this time, some residents will be logged off and will be temporarily unable to log in for a brief period. This maintenance may disrupt transactions and logins. Please check back here for updates.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3939 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.