Creative Commons Mesh Clothing

Drew Bhalti

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3875 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I've been hunting all over the marketplace for rigged mesh clothing templates or items I can retexture,

I've found one person who has done that but all they have like that are female shirts, I need male too. 

I'm not trying to sell them, what I am trying to do is give away certain rigged mesh clothing with our logo's/colours

But most term's of service people have setup are preventing me from doing something creative and having a bit of fun,

So to tl'dr

Not giving away with full permissions,looking for creative commons clothing,looking to give away at parties, not wanting to sell them.

I've been hunting all over the marketplace for rigged mesh clothing templates or items I can retexture,

I've found one person who has done that but all they have like that are female shirts, I need male too. 

I'm not trying to sell them, what I am trying to do is give away certain rigged mesh clothing with our logo's/colours

But most term's of service people have setup are preventing me from doing something creative and having a bit of fun,

So to tl'dr

Not giving away with full permissions,looking for creative commons clothing,looking to give away at parties, not wanting to sell them.

While  I don't make rigged mesh, I do know it is HARD, so expecting creative commons rigged mesh is perhaps asking a bit too much maybe?  If you don't want to learn how to make it yourself and I can understand that, why not BUY some readymade mesh that you can texture.

After all you are going to be using it  -- it seems -- for commercial purposes (not selling it for money does not constitute NOT commercial since you are using it for promotion). If you feel that giving away rigged mesh logo items will help your shop, then IMHO you should be willing to pay the designers who spent many hours MAKING the base mesh --- just saying.

Not using it in a shop at all.  no plans on that.  and if you had read what I had said,  I've looked at most of the builders kits and they have a term of service which prevents me from giving them away for promotional items at parties.  I'm not going to make any profit off this, if I buy them, It will be at a loss. 

I'm trying to not violate anybodies trust and respect and get myself dcma'd.  but if this will be a lost cause with finding what I want. then that is what it is.  I'll just have to make system shirts myself and hand those out.

• 4 weeks later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3875 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.