How do I get rid of Crash by Diablo anyone know

TOKILO

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3934 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Go to preferences, Under the advanced Tab check the tick box for Developer menu.

Off the Develop menu select Under Avatar, select character tests, and then select either default female or default male..

That should remove everything nasty. If not relog and try again, sometimes it can take a couple of goes.

Fingers crossed that will fix problem for you and you will be able to add your skin and clothes again.

I took everthing off but he still is wering his skin hair glsses watch barclet they won't come off I seleted them and still don't come and his trunks too don't come off

I lost now ..What more can I do to this to get it working I have alot of inventory and alot of lindens tied up in this Avi and he has a image as a DJ I need to get this done right

TOKILO wrote:

I took everthing off but he still is wering his skin hair glsses watch barclet they won't come off I seleted them and still don't come and his trunks too don't come off

I lost now ..What more can I do to this to get it working I have alot of inventory and alot of lindens tied up in this Avi and he has a image as a DJ I need to get this done right

The "trunks" may not be coming off because you're using a Linden starter avatar, which has trunks painted on the base skin. The other items, particularly the glasses, watch and bracelets should come off if you select "Detach All" while right clicking your avatar.

Aethelwine asked about RLV, which is a facility of some third party viewers that may prevent removal of attached items. It does not seem that this would be your issue if you have never heard of RLV, as that's something you must enable. I think Aeth may have recommended doing an avatar character test, which clears everything off your avatar. Instructions for doing that can be found here...

http://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/User:Tourmaline_Falken/The_Ultimate_Multi-Bug_Fix

If your problems are caused by something on the simulator where you are logging in, change your login location. You can do that by selecting "Type Region Name" from the "Start at" text box in the viewer's log-in screen. Then enter the name of a simulator like "Pooley". If everything behave on Pooley, the trouble is probably something rezzed where you have been logging in.

It is some type of virus ...everyone says No Can't Be .....What it's called is Crash by Diablo.. and what it does is puts me in a box that I can't get out of and locks me up. I delete from my inventory there is a note card too I delete ..I tried going to develper and doing a avi rez male that didn't work even changed my base avi and that didn't work.  I'm on a SL Viewerso for the privacy acceptance I'm not sure where to look or revoke permission.... I took off all the stuff that he was whereing ...but it didn't come off It WON'T RELASE THEM did a Detach all stiill there ....I don't where to look for a Area Search on the SL Viewer....  I tried a firestome viewer same thing .....this is a freaking game and I'm not gonna lose to a machine..... Everytime I log and then relog it's still there even though I deleted it I even rebooted my system .....this is nuts I'm losing lindens everyday cause I can't DJ. It happen while I was DJing at Skinny Dipp Inn and all my lindens were taken as well LL return them ....Thank God small mircleswas like 80.00 US   I don't know where to take this now

CAN YOU HELP

Fustrated

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3934 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.