SL issues- Any help would be appreciated

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3892 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

HI !

II have been having a few problems with sl from past week, and i have tried quiet a few things but secondlife has not been working properly for me, I am using Firestrom viewer v 4.4.2.34167 i am experiencing things like

1- Inventory not loading

2- My avatar is not rezzed, is a cloud, or half rezzed.

3- My groups do not load so i can not ask for help inworld.

4- Textures not loading

5- Crashes while tp and crashes every 5 0r 10 minutes.

I have tried, clean reinstals, debugging my inventory, clearing cache, inventory reload in empty regions like hatton. It got fixed for one day , now its back to the same problem again. I have even formatted my pc , nothing seems to work still. I have been using sl from a long time on this same connection and this same computer, and never got these issues before.

Any kind of help would be appreciated  :smileyhappy:

Thank you very much

HI !

II have been having a few problems with sl from past week, and i have tried quiet a few things but secondlife has not been working properly for me, I am using Firestrom viewer v 4.4.2.34167 i am experiencing things like

1- Inventory not loading

3- My groups do not load so i can not ask for help inworld.

4- Textures not loading

I have tried, clean reinstals, debugging my inventory, clearing cache, inventory reload in empty regions like hatton. It got fixed for one day , now its back to the same problem again. I have even formatted my pc , nothing seems to work still. I have been using sl from a long time on this same connection and this same computer, and never got these issues before.

Any kind of help would be appreciated  :smileyhappy:

Thank you very much

As was mentioned the in world group for Firestorm can help. My question though is have you tried to replicate the issue on the default LL viewer? I see these issues discussed often on the FS group and they almost always seem to come down to a persons connection and settings.

In the viewer make sure DD ois something reasonable like 128 or lower depending on your hardware. Don't increase your bandwidth setting. Reboot your router and PC to clear out any junk. Don't use WiFi, test on a wired connection.

AmberChaudry Corpur wrote:

HI !

II have been having a few problems with sl from past week, and I have tried quiet a few things but secondlife has not been working properly for me, I am using Firestorm viewer v 4.4.2.34167 I am experiencing things like

1- Inventory not loading

3- My groups do not load so I can not ask for help inworld.

4- Textures not loading

I have tried, clean reinstalls, debugging my inventory, clearing cache, inventory reload in empty regions like hatton. It got fixed for one day , now its back to the same problem again. I have even formatted my pc , nothing seems to work still. I have been using SL from a long time on this same connection and this same computer, and never got these issues before.

Any kind of help would be appreciated 

Thank you very much

This sounds like you internet service providers level of service has been lowered dramatically. Do the HELP / About Second Life display and scroll to the bottom and look at your lost packet count.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3892 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.