2 counts in the same computer. Why can't play Voodoo sploder?

Checho Hienrichs

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3895 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

4 answers to this question

Welcome to Second Life Answers, Checho

It could be because you might need to be wearing a group tag on whichever land you are on where you are playing the sploder.

Or it might be because the sploder is detecting there are multiple avatars from one particular place, and therefore the anti-bot device has come into play.

Have a look at the details about this product and you will probably be able to determine a reason why you and your wife might not be able to play with it.

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/XPLODER-Voodoo-Sploder-Advanced-traffic-building-xploder/1454652?

Checho Hienrichs wrote:

Me and my wife have got  2 accounts playing in the same computer not at the same time. Neither of us can play in Voodoo sploder....Why?. What we must to do?.

Thanks

Go someplace that doesn't use that crap. The Voodoo Sploder tries to check for alts so that someone can't have multiple personal accounts using the same sploder but there's no way of distinguishing accounts run by different people on the same computer from ones run by the same person.

• Like 1

The limits to the number of avatars per connection are needed to stop earner bots and cheaters that use multiple accounts to get more lindens from the real players.  

I work for Voodoo Support, and I can say to Checho, there is no reason you can't both play. Contact me inworld and we can work it out.

• Like 1

Greetings, always nice to hear from someone who can answer specific product questions - fast too :-)

Question for you though; how is this 'sploder compliant with the gaming policy? 'Anyone can pay money into the sploder at any time during the round', which means it's pay-to-play and there's a random prize, hence non-compliant surely? I'm sure I've missed something but your explanation while you're here would be helpful.

Similarly, can you comment on how LL's banning of redzone, etc., affects your tracking of alts/IPs/accounts? (I'll understand if you want to leave that one)

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3895 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.