Where is the best top 40 music club in second life?

Kaceypooh

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3933 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Unfortunately clubs disappear to quickly from Second Life. They take a lot of work to keep them going. I love the music in Second Life but I go where the singers are. Open Search in world and click on Events and then Live Music. Look under More Info and you can sometimes get an idea of the kind of music the person sings. And as for the times, you can find music all the time. Pick a show and go and enjoy, and if you like the singer join their group, most have them. Just look to see if there is a dress code, some clubs are Formal Attire only and they will ask you to change or leave if your not dressed appropriately.

I think this is entirely subjective. What some think is a hot club or a great club, others think is a terrible one, lol. If you're specifically looking for just top40s, I would put that in your search.

Your best bet is to just hop around the grid using search until you find a place you like. Search isn't really the greatest but it'll suffice for what you're looking for. You can check the events too. I have some friends who are pretty big into the club scene and even they can't decide on which ones are best and which aren't. I've been to some of the busiest ones, but I wouldn't consider any of them great, to be honest. Most of them are pretty similar in most ways. The only thing that really changes are the attendees. Thougha  great dj can make or break a club's reputation. It used to be great staff in general, but I think many have let go of the thought that a great host/dancer can also make or break it. That's pretty sujective too now though. Sure great staff in general is nice, but they can't help if the dj is terrible. A good dj however, can make poor staff not leave such a lasting impression on club goers. At least that's been my experience.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3933 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.