You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3905 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi all

Today is the first day since last weekend that I've had the chance to log in. As a result, I wasn't aware of the TOS changes until I went to go inworld.

My issue now, is that I'm not able to accept the TOS. 

By this, I mean that they never show up for me. I've been sitting here for about an hour now, trying several times to get them to load (unless it's routinely taking longer than 20 mins - my longest wait so far), but to no avail. I've tried both Firestorm, and the official viewer. I've tried clearing my cache..

If anyone knows of something that could help, I'd really appreciate it. I was really hoping to get inworld and hang out for a while.

Thanks for any help :)

Shiva

It's a well known issue that pops up every time there is a new TOS and you found the correct solution. :) It doesn't have to be Radegast, any other viewer to the one you're using will likely work but Radegast is a light viewer and easy to install/uninstall.

Once you've accepted the TOS on any viewer, it works for all and you can then just uninstall the newly installed viewer and go back to your own.

if i can't get things like browser issuse working with my viewer..

like the popups and search and other flash things..

i go to my things on the website and log in to those and for some reason that seems to work..

like my dashboard and the forums and mysecondlife.com..

it helped me when search and profiles were not working..

maybe this TOS update is the same type of popup?

maybe give it a try..it may work..

oh also don't forget to scroll all the way down..sometimes that will get the buttons to register if you can read the new TOS..

i haven't agreed to one in awhile..so i can't remember if that is what we have to do on this agree button..

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3905 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.