Need Femboy Help

TaylorMcKenna

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3947 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I recently switched to a femboy shape and now I have run into trouble. My regular mesh no longer fits. I do have some cute things, though expanding this look is a priority for me.

I have been to the bigger women's fashion stores. The clothes are beautiful but there seems to be no flat chested versions. I found one store that has it but their products are limited to only a couple designs. Even system clothes will be helpful .

What I am looking for is basically mesh jeans and tops. A lot of the smaller mesh sizes(XXS for me) still tend to have a huge backside.

Can anyone offer me any stores to go and look around in? Stores that I have been to are Luck, League, AlterEgo, Le Look Mall, Xplosion, Nein and more.

Style of clothing I am looking for is grunge/emo/punk.

Any help is greatly appreciated in advance.

Unfortunately, most stores that make mesh clothing do so for the standard sizes, which do still have feminine curves at the hips, breasts, and buttocks. I think someone a while ago mentioned a store called Tulip for less curve, though I haven't been, myself. You could also try Redgrave; they have "liquid mesh" that is supposed to conform to your shape.

I have system jeans that are very nice, and system tops. You could try looking at that, as well.

Try The Mens Dept. The Nerd.P shirt and the Deadwool jeans is good for thin males, I think you can try their smallest size. I bought them for my smallest male alt and especially the Deadwool jeans are fabulous. COCO (Cocoro Lemon ) has very flatchested jeans jackets. Monso and !go! could be worth a visit.

Are you wearing a female shape? Then i know you have problems. Female mesh is made curvy.

This blogger is rather thin, I think you can try demos for the stuff he is showing. http://uncomplicatedguy.wordpress.com/

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3947 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.