when i d/l the new browser I get problems with a little black block that pops up with some errors

Mandy Schapira

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3924 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

When I d/l the new browser I get problems with a little black box that pops up then after a few minutes I crash.  I have uninstalled and reinstalled s/l and also checked my graphics card that says it is compatable also it says my java is compatable I am at a loss here with this and it mostly happens on other sims and not my own.  Ones that I am out shopping on mostly. please give me some suggestions to fix this please.

2 answers to this question

I assume that you mean you downloaded a new viewer.  We can't help much without knowing more than you have told us, however.  You didn't even tell us which viewer you are using, much less anything about your computer or its Internet connection.  Most importantly, you didn't tell us exactly what message is IN the little black box.  That information would be extremely helpful.  If you want to provide extra information or need to clarify your question, click on the Options link in the upper right corner of your question and select EDIT. Please do not start a new thread. Doing that makes it hard for us to see what other people have already suggested, and it pushes other residents' questions off the page.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3924 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.