Huh...

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3943 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

OP: Maybe you missed their rules note card. I don't know you, and I have no idea who you are referring to, so if I had to make a guess, that would be one of them. Another might be 'they were having a bad day' or 'they like to see non avian avatars fly' or 'they simply did not like the sight of (whoever.)'

How can we tell you more, when you've been there and we have not?

I never said that was MY experience, I make a point to fit the theme and rules before doing anything.

Also I pretty much got all the information I needed on the first page, then left the thread to let it die. Now if this was GameFAQs I could lock my threads when I was through with them... but not many forums like to give users that kind of freedom with their own threads. :/

MelodyHighnote wrote:

OP: Maybe you missed their rules note card. I don't know you, and I have no idea who you are referring to, so if I had to make a guess, that would be one of them. Another might be 'they were having a bad day' or 'they like to see non avian avatars fly' or 'they simply did not like the sight of (whoever.)'

How can we tell you more, when you've been there and we have not?

I never said that was MY experience, I make a point to fit the theme and rules before doing anything.

Also I pretty much got all the information I needed on the first page, then left the thread to let it die. Now if this was GameFAQs I could lock my threads when I was through with them... but not many forums like to give users that kind of freedom with their own threads.
:/

So you're going to be one of those who takes offense where no such intent is to be found, and to penalize those who dared try to help you, because they were supposed to psychically glean that you are done with the topic?

I did notice that you did not specify it was  your experience. However, it can be fairly presumed that might be one way you knew all of the details of what happened. However again, if you would read more carefully  you'd see I took care to say "whoever" - not "you."

I did presume you at least went back to see if there were any rules posted, before beginning this topic; because that would be the prudent thing to do (my mistake, then.) Which is why I did say, maybe "you" missed their rules note card. I did also offer other possibilities in case even that was not the case.

I'm so sorry I could not read your mind.

I didn't mean to offend anyone. My sincerest apologies. :(

I just meant that once I am done with a thread I tend to leave it and if I come back to my posting history or the forum I posted it in and find the thread is still being posted in it comes to me as a shock, since I left the thread to let it die.

And ah, maybe my friend HAD missed a few rules or something.

Charly Muggins wrote:

MelodyHighnote wrote:

Now if this was GameFAQ...

...you could GameFAQ off.

My sincerest apoogies.I used a bad choice of wording, everybody does that, but what I put there was inexcusable regardless of what I actually meant because of how she took it and because of how badly I worded it.

I simply meant to say that I did not mean to say those were my experiences.

Then I went on to express my surprise that a thread I left so it could die back on the 27th was still being posted in.

But yeah, the pacing of the words was rather rough.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3943 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.