Looking new friends :)

MiaCuttle

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4011 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I find the best way to meet new people is to attend the various events.

• You can use the search function (I use Live Music) and attend those that have good turn outs (view map). 
  • Generally people are very friendly there and one sees the same folks at the various events.
  • Strike up conversations in local or send an IM to a profile you find interesting and matches your taste in SL.

Good luck.

:manhappy:

I always try to explore as much as possible.  Sometimes it's easy to just start a conversation with someone and talk for a bit.  Works for me at clothing stores waiting for a Lucky Chair.  Also, go to clubs, join the contests and make yourself noticeable around others.   Go to some of the new destinations that are posted on the grid when you sign in and see how many people are in that area.  Good word of advice, read profile as well before just adding someone to your friends list. 

It's beginning to be that time of year to clean out my Friends list.  Alot have not been on for months or close to a couple of years.  Looking for new people as well to hang out with when I'm on.  If you like to joke around and be funny, sometimes the goofy stuff on here turns a bad week into a good week. Always up for a good chat or laugh.

Lacey :)

HEY LACEY we have the same last name! AWESOME! to OP and anyone else feel free to message me I'm always up for a chat.:) Clubs and events are a good place to meet people. So are welcome areas strangely enough. It just takes one random stranger to chat with you and sometimes you get a new friendship.:) I meet my SL hubby this way. At a welcome area. He randomly messaged me and we've been chatting ever since. We talk on skype a lot. So yeah that's my story I geuss. lolz. :)

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4011 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.