SL Heros

Christin73

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4014 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

SL Heros is a group of SLers who enjoy  hanging out dressed ass heros. We also have villons too and am planning RP soon but for now we are a hang out group to meet new people interested in superheros. If you would like to hang out please IM me in world.

Christin73 wrote:

SL Heros is a group of SLers who enjoy  hanging out dressed ass heros. We also have villons too....

No need to look any further as most who post to this forum have no need to get dressed to be the 'heros' [sic] you are seeking.  Yes,  Dvillon, too.

Christin73 wrote:

SL Heros is a group of SLers who enjoy  hanging out dressed ass heros. We also have villons too and am planning RP soon but for now we are a hang out group to meet new people interested in superheros. If you would like to hang out please IM me in world.

Can we tease you for the "ass heros" part before the bleeper comes?  ;-)

My super-power is to enrage people continents away to a state of impotent reptile-brain hyper-emotionalism using only polysyllables.

Would this qualify me as an SL Hero?

Or a (sic) villon? Or a sick villain, even?

I don't have a uniform or a name; perhaps someone here could make some suggestions.

About a uniform or a name, that is.

I've had an idea myself actually.

I could be a socially excluded wrathful alien (who slightly resembles Sherlock Holmes) of part Irish heritage, with a disease that makes parts of my body fall off and infect my victims with an insane desire to search for non-existent treasure at the end of rainbows.

Just call me LeperKhan

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4014 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.