Looking for neighbors

Svetlana Larimore

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3980 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Yupp! You read that right .. I know most ppl try to avoid having neighbors in SL but me? I prefer to as another means of just socializing like in RL. My partner and I don't have SLex so I don't worry about anybody peaking in on us, but it would be great if I was able to find something like an apt building with a community resident meeting/hangout area. My hubby is a very social person in both lifes and he prefers to be in our club when we're logged on for the socialization but if we lived some place where other ppl lived and popped in and hung out also he might be more willing to go home before 8pm SLT! lmfao .. and if not? Well, I might find other ppl who are sick of living the majority of their SL in clubs and who have other interests (and again, not in a sexual way) but, playing games, or trivia or chatting, etc.

So, my question is .... any suggestions on a place to rent?

**oh yeah, let me also say that being able to control my own radio station in my home is a  MUST!! (I don't care if I can't stream my own music, but I don't also care for the same music taste as some ppl)

Thanks in advance for any help!

-Svetlana

Hey, I work at Lionheart, it's a continent which offers really nice land, all sims are united forming a community rather than a landmass, we have events, town halls and even our own community group, you can have a ton of neighbors that are very nice people from over the world :)

Contact me inworld if you're interested, check out this SLURL too see more http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Lionheart/104/104/22

and the website http://lionheartsl.com

Svetlana Larimore wrote:

Yupp! You read that right .. I know most ppl try to avoid having neighbors in SL but me? I prefer to as another means of just socializing like in RL. My partner and I don't have SLex so I don't worry about anybody peaking in on us, but it would be great if I was able to find something like an apt building with a community resident meeting/hangout area. My hubby is a very social person in both lifes and he prefers to be in our club when we're logged on for the socialization but if we lived some place where other ppl lived and popped in and hung out also he might be more willing to go home before 8pm SLT! lmfao .. and if not? Well, I might find other ppl who are sick of living the majority of their SL in clubs and who have other interests (and again, not in a sexual way) but, playing games, or trivia or chatting, etc.

So, my question is .... any suggestions on a place to rent?

**oh yeah, let me also say that being able to control my own radio station in my home is a  MUST!! (I don't care if I can't stream my own music, but I don't also care for the same music taste as some ppl)

Thanks in advance for any help!

-Svetlana

This was posted a few days ago. It might be what you're looking for...

http://community.secondlife.com/t5/Parcels-for-Rent-Estate/Rooms-for-Rent-in-Apartment-Building/m-p/2097507

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3980 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.