how do i get rid of an unwanted pregnancy??

2SweetNotToEat

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3929 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

i was playing with a guy and he got me pregnant. i am not on sl to deal with real life. i was told i needed a certain alpha to get pregnant, but apparently thats not true because some random guy i was screwing got me pregnant.. i have no idea how to even check on the dam thing, and i truely dont want it...please tell me there is a way to deal with this, im desperate

2 answers to this question

Relax.  Pregnancy is just another game in SL. To look pregnant you need to be wearing a shape that gives you that appearance.  So, you have a couple of choices. 

You can open your inventory and find a different shape that you like. Take a look in your Library >> Clothing folder, where there is a good selection of newbie outfits.  You can either double click (or Right click + Wear) on the shape itself to wear it instead of your pregnant one, or you can select and wear the entire outfit.

The other option is to have fun creating your own brand new shape.  Open Appearance mode, Select Edit Shape, and then create a new shape to replace the pregnant one.  You can spend an afternoon (or a lifetime) playing with the various sliders until you make a shape that looks like the real you.

Of course, there are two other options as well.  One is a hybrid of the first two: wear a Library shape and modify it (That's what I did with my alt, and she has finally forgiven me after 3 years  :smileytongue: ).  The other is to go shopping for a shape that someone else has made.  That's less fun, but you'll possibly end up looking more "professional".  :smileyvery-happy:

BTW, if you bought or were given other items that were part of the pregnancy game, find those in your inventory and detach them to complete the transformation.

• Like 4

must resist temptation to make tasteless jokes... 

Am I correct in thinking you were under the impression you need a special hud or attachment (e.g Mama Allpa) to become pregant in SL?  

And, despite not having bought one of these huds, you find you're getting messages from somewhere or other that your avatar is preganant?

If that's the case, you must be getting the messages from somewhere, and I suspect it's some sort of hud or attachment this guy gave you.   I am not that well-informed about this particular bit of SL adult RP, but I think some freebie male todgers (lets see if the filter lets that one through) give out a female equivalent which then start spamming you with messages about being pregnant (and probably encouraging you to spend lots of money as a result)   So check your avatar for any attachments you may have accepted from this chap, remove them, and delete them.

And please remember, it's only RP.   It's just a scripted attachment sending you stupid messages, and really not worth getting upset about.

• Like 3

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3929 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.