Back on the grid after 18 months

Blue Voix

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3927 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi,

Looking to make new friends, I am back in SL after 18 months away, the SSB and mesh made it seem like a great time to come back. I am interested in building, sim design and scripting. I enjoy dancing and conversation and of course dressing up and role play. I would be interested in chatting with people of any gender and location, I female in RL and from the US. My avatar is Blue Voix and you can message me here or replty to this thread if you are interested in chatting. I also have some passing interest in breedables and other such games in SL. Hope everyone's day is kick ass.

- Blue

• 3 weeks later...

Blue Voix wrote:

Hi,

Looking to make new friends, I am back in SL after 18 months away, the SSB and mesh made it seem like a great time to come back. I am interested in building, sim design and scripting. I enjoy dancing and conversation and of course dressing up and role play. I would be interested in chatting with people of any gender and location, I female in RL and from the US. My avatar is Blue Voix and you can message me here or replty to this thread if you are interested in chatting. I also have some passing interest in breedables and other such games in SL. Hope everyone's day is kick ass.

- Blue

Welcome back to SL Blue!

Peace!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3927 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.