Something weird happened with my account page...

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3948 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

A couple of days ago I received a Email notification from the Marketplace that I sold an item. It was in German. Usually it is in English, my preferred language. Nothing weird so far, I just figured it most likely was because the customer was German. Then I logged in on my account page to check my balance. There it became weird. It was in German too! So I thought the famous words 'What the....(capitol F..). Then I noticed the language button top left on the page and I thought well, I most likely hit that mby accident somehow. I changed it back to English and went on. Then, the next day, new Email, again in German. And yes, again my account page was in German again. Now this time I was sure I did not do anything by accident since it was my first visit to the website since.

I started thread this just to share, I never heard of something similar before. 

While writing this now I started to wonder if this can be reproduced. It would be cool if someone who is reading this, and is living in Germany, and use German as main language for viewer and account page, would buy any item from my MP store. You can contact me so I can give you the L$ to buy it with.

chrismignon McDonnell wrote:

When you click on a link from another language it changes

to change the language the menu at the top left

I had that happen to me following a link in someones profile.

Drove me nuts figuring out how to change it back because I didn't read the language.

Another wonderful weakness of the Market Place........not saving your search preferences when you log in to it.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3948 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.