Can't use search for adult locations in viewer

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3710 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Eric Castanea wrote:

Even though I have General, Moderate, and Adult selected in preferences, I can't check the check box to search for adult locations in search.

General preferences or the search preferences?

There are a separate set of check boxes in the Search window that filters search results.

Sorry, don't have a screen shot handy.

• 7 months later...

Ive checked that.  I spent some time last night reading technotes and following all instructions to no avail.  Regardless of what i try it wont let me access adult content.  I know i have in the past.  Havent been on in a while and was going to revist SL.   No luck at all accessing adult

Sully Bailey wrote:

Ive checked that.  I spent some time last night reading technotes and following all instructions to no avail.  Regardless of what i try it wont let me access adult content.  I know i have in the past.  Havent been on in a while and was going to revist SL.   No luck at all accessing adult

Which Viewer are you using?

Occasionally we see instances where using a different Viewer was needed to get the settings to "stick," especially if you are using a TPV.  In that case try using the Official Viewer.

You may have already tried this but we never know what someone means when they tried "all."

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3710 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.