Why am I not getting a auto reply message sent to my email about several abuse reports filed?

JoshuaGrey

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3950 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I have a griefer attacking me and I have muted derendered and I can't just sit because I am not in this sim sit and I shouldn't have to run and hide. So I do what we are supposed to do and file a abuse report. I get no auto reply to any of the abuse reports I file on any of the many alt/bot/wtfe avatars i am reporting to my email. I have the correct email accound and i don't understand how else I can escalate this issue except to fight back. Why? Is linden labs even open anymore? How much money do I have to pay them to get this takene care of?

1 answer to this question

You should get an auto-reply to any Abuse Report you file, so check your spam filter.  As you know, however, Linden Lab does not act on all Abuse Reports.  If you don't provide enough clear evidence to make an investigation possible, or if your complaint is rambling and hard to read, or if there is no clear evidence of a TOS violation, there is likely to be no action.  Please do not take matters into your own hands, however.  Ironically, that is almost certain to get Linden Lab's attention, because the griefer is likely to file a well-documented Abuse Report against you.  Griefers love to do that.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3950 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.