Hi, im having a problem with MP payment, i am having sales showing on my o

PinkPearlDesigns

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4106 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Hi,

I am having a MP issue, i have been getting sales, and my orders say i have been getting sales, but i have not been receiving payment , I have checked my dashboard and nothing there, and inworld im not receiving payment, i had a friend test buy something to see if people were receiving orders, and he got the item, but i wasnt paid, yet it showed up on the orders.

Is anyone else having this problem? This started yesterday, so its quite alot of orders.

3 answers to this question

I just had this very same problem.

The customer received the item, I even received an e-mail related to the sale but I can't find the transaction in my dashboard neither the money has been credited in my account.

Anyone knows what should we do to reclaim our money?

Thanks in advance.

This is happening to multiple Merchants. Support advised to file a Bug Report so that the Commerce Team can assess how widespread the problem is and so that the developers can fix the issue.

For reference, the Merchant Forum has threads with info about this, so you may want to post your experiences there. Here's the most recent thread (it also includes a post from me with links to other threads where this issue is discussed): http://community.secondlife.com/t5/Merchants/non-payment-of-a-confirmed-delivery-of-a-product/m-p/2067131#U2067131

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4106 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.