Rez-Faux won't let me set it to sell

Lavinia Godenot

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3991 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

How do I set Rez-Faux to allow me to set either it or a vendor box for sale?  It works absolutely beautifully and rezzes perfectly but after I choose "Set to Sell", I can't actually put a sale price on either the Rez-Faux or my vendor box.  I've tried both.  Is the problem how I set the items inside?  I want them to be mod-copy, though.

2 answers to this question

While you have the Edit tool open to the General tab, be sure that you have checked the "For Sale" box and have put a price into the appropriate field.  Then click "Apply" to activate the price.  At that point, your Click Action should change automatically to BUY on left click.  Double check your next-owner permissions and close the editor.  That should work, unless your object includes items (Animations? Scripts?)  that you do not have permission to transfer. 

As Rolig says, the box's contents probably include at least one thing that you don't have resale permissions for.  This is really easy to do, especially if you have bought operating features like doors or window blinds and included them in your build.  For resellers, many people sell "builders versions" of this sort of thing, but in some cases you have to remember to properly set the next owner permissions on them.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3991 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.