Is anyone else having this problem?

Syndi Carver

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3951 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

So last night I crashed hard. It took me 5 minutes to get back on. When I did manage to get back online, none of my prims)(hair, shoes, mesh clothing) were appearing and still aren't! I can see tattoo, alpha, skin, and clothing layers but that's as far as it'll show. Apparently I'm not the only one having this problem since my friend whom plays a child avi is also having this problem. Her problems started an hour or so before mine, and its the exact same issue. We've tried clearing catche, upgrading viewers, and even tried changing viewers(switching from Firestorm to to SL3, etc) as I know sometimes that's a temporary fix. However the primlessness of the situation seems to be stable and we can't dress ourselves at all cause none of the viewers are allowing us to attatch our prims.

Does anyone happen to know how to fix this? Its driving us nuts trying to figure it out, and most all of our body parts/clothing is either mesh or prim. So this is important to us to have fixed.

I didn't but she did and it didn't work for her. But not even 2 minutes ago....I accepted someone's tp to a different sim. Suddenly every prim that I tried to attach came on and my problem became fixed. Now I'm thinking that it has something to do with that sim that we were both on.

Syndi Carver wrote:

I didn't but she did and it didn't work for her. But not even 2 minutes ago....I accepted someone's tp to a different sim. Suddenly every prim that I tried to attach came on and my problem became fixed. Now I'm thinking that it has something to do with that sim that we were both on.

Did you get any kind of error message, for instance, "failure to rez object?"

Since more than one person is experiencing it it does sound like a SIM problem.

You could file a support ticket for the SIM saying attached objects are failing to rez for multiple Ava's.

https://support.secondlife.com/create-case/

These tickets generally get responded to quickly, often times with in several hours.

You don't need to be Premium Acct nor the SIM owner to report a SIM having troubles.

Um...it did crash our display drivers at one point this morning. But i'm gunna have the sim owner do a restart on the sim when he logs in since its "family owned" and see if that works. If not then I'll do a ticket. But tping elsewhere seems to fix the immediate problem, or at least puts a band aid on it.

I too am having problems with looking like a cloud when logging in and major problems changing outfits, and rebaking my avatar. When I log in it keeps putting me in a sim I visited the other day instead of where I logged out.

Sometimes when I log out and back in again I will be wearing several different outfits that I attempted to wear that did not load before the relog.

Tried all the usual, checking for packet loss, etc, etc, clearing cache, etc. Nothing helps.

I first started having this problem a couple of days ago when I downloaded the 3.6.2 beta viewer. I went back to the normal viewer but even that has the problems now, I tried reinstalling both as a last resort but not even that helped.

I would say it is a problem with the servers.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3951 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.