Withdrawing credit to a check?

Adhelm

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3990 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hey everyone.

I have $26 of credit on my account which I would like to withdraw. The only problem is that I don't have a Paypal and don't want to do the wire transfer. I read that you can get Linden Labs to send you a check but that was written a long time ago, and I didn't see that as an option on the website. So is sending a check still an option or do they not do that anymore?

Adhelm wrote:

Hey everyone.

I have $26 of credit on my account which I would like to withdraw. The only problem is that I don't have a Paypal and don't want to do the wire transfer. I read that you can get Linden Labs to send you a check but that was written a long time ago, and I didn't see that as an option on the website. So is sending a check still an option or do they not do that anymore?

I wouldn't expect that LL would do that anymore considering all the different Authorized Resellers for Lindens. Have you checked these companies out yet? One of them should be able to help you.

http://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/Linden_Lab_Official:Linden_Dollar_(L$)_Authorized_Reseller_Program

Good luck

Tex Monday wrote:

I wouldn't expect that LL would do that anymore considering all the different Authorized Resellers for Lindens. Have you checked these companies out yet? One of them should be able to help you.

Good luck

I am not sure what use a reseller of L$s would be to someone who wants to withdraw US Dollars?

I believe they do still do the cheque withdrawals but only for large amounts, I guess if the service does still exist those who earn enough know about it.

• 2 weeks later...

I have a paypal account , even that wont do.

It needs to be connected to a credit card. So for the moment i'm stuck with LD's.

And not to show off , believe me , its not a tiny bit.

And where do large amounths start anyway?

If there is a solution to get my Lindens transfered to my bank or paypal account , please inform me. Thank you.

I spended a lot of time , always did my very best and worked hard enoughf for it.

Tex Monday wrote:

Adhelm wrote:

Hey everyone.

Good luck

They aren`t allowed to buy l$ from people so there is no cashout, it all has to go trough the lindex

Rudjes Clary wrote:

I have a paypal account , even that wont do.

It is different for several countries, but for most countries a verified paypal account will do to  withdraw your money. But when you live in Russia or Ukraïne or such, you need an American bank account attached to your Paypal to be able to get your money.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3990 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.