ASUS 210 Silent videocard. Can't start SL (before each start need reinstall drivers).

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4114 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I have ASUS 210 Silent videocard and can't start SL (crash on gathering information). To prevent it before start viewer need to REINSTALL Nvidia display driver. After reboot need new reinstall...... ect.  How can I solve this problem?

MY SYSMEM:
- Windows 7 Ultimate SP-1 (64) | Windows XP Professional SP-3 (64) | Linux Red Hat (some old ver).
- Intel DZ77BH-55K motherboard.
- Intel Core i5-2310 CPU.

- Nvidia driver version 320.18

Uprgade | Downgrade of drivers can't help. After turn on or reboot computer SL clients crashes and need to reinstall NVidia Display driver. It's not a Windows problem, but some kind of Nvidia software bug. Is there SL-good-worknig version of driver for that graphic adapter?

You really need a better  nvidia  video card  for SL....the one you are trying to use is really not good enough to run SL correctly. SL requires much much greater video performance than any  other graphic games  you may have used.

Also "silent videocard"  really just means we did not even give you a cooling fan.  Even if the card works it will soon overheat trying to do SL.

Is this a laptop PC?

Nvidia 550 or  650  would be the minium I would recommend for SL.

But after reinstalling driver SL (de facto very-very old game of 2003 year) works during 8 hours on max and graphic adapter don't overheat. Before i have old AGP videocard with 128 mb on board and there are no problems with SL (only with is's oldest driver, new ones caused same problems). It is not laptop.

(de facto very-very old game of 2003 year)

Yes, some basic tech of SL is indeed based on old computer games but the requirements were always much higher. SL content is user created, so not optimised. SL eats GPUs for breakfast. Of course you can run SL on high settings ... for a while. We'll see how your machine turns out in 3 months time.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4114 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.