Pretty lonley

misakikyun

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4081 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello reader :matte-motes-bashful-cute-2: I've been roaming around for some days looking for new friends but its pretty hard when you've been away for a long time. Alot has changed and I dont know where to go to meet someone who'd like to become friends with me. Maybe you want to become my new friend? :matte-motes-big-grin:

Hey Misa,

Welcome back to the fold. I can understand what it feels like to come back and have most of your friends list pretty much dead (if I'm understanding your post correctly). Happened to me as well, when I took a break from SL a while back.

I'm always up for making new friends so feel free to hit me up in-world at any time to chat, maybe even hang out. :)

misakikyun wrote:

Hello reader :matte-motes-bashful-cute-2: I've been roaming around for some days looking for new friends but its pretty hard when you've been away for a long time. Alot has changed and I dont know where to go to meet someone who'd like to become friends with me. Maybe you want to become my new friend? :matte-motes-big-grin:

Loneliness is overrated indeed.  Feel free to look me up in world, and maybe we can chase the loneliness away!

Peace!

• 4 weeks later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4081 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.