Item not as described

DeeLilah718

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4001 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I recently made a purchase at a store in game and no matter what I do it's not the item I bought.  I bought a muff and it's a blue handbag!  I've tried everything to get it to work and nothing!  Can someone please help me or tell me how to contact the seller?? Very frustating :(

DeeLilah718 wrote:

I recently made a purchase at a store in game and no matter what I do it's not the item I bought.  I bought a muff and it's a blue handbag!  I've tried everything to get it to work and nothing!  Can someone please help me or tell me how to contact the seller?? Very frustating
:(

Are you aware of boxes and how to open them? Thats a shoppingbag you got. Your item is inside.

Did you contact the merchant you bought the item from? 

It is possible their packaging got mixed up when they created their packages.  It is possible they mixed up their items in their vendor etc.  I would contact the merchant via notecard and explain your issue....make sure you copy the information for the purchase from your Linden Account Transactions so you can provide that to the merchant as proof of purchase.

It is possible you purchased the wrong thing, I've done it :D I've also purchased the right thing, and been delivered something entirely different. Re-purchased to make sure it wasn't my mistake, and contacted the creator to let them know their thingy was all messed up. I was refunded, given the jeans I tried to buy in the first place, and a store credit for my troubles ^_^  If you can't open your purse, go back by the store and see if the hand bag you wound up with is there next to the muff you wanted. 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4001 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.