Is there an issue with scripts not working during this switch LL is doing?

IMGypsy

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3975 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

On Sunday I made a purchase on my sim from a vendor that has their art.  The payment was taken out of my acct, however my % did not go into my acct nor did I get the product.  (my artists use a split consignment in lieu of rent) - I tested it again on Monday same thing and with another artist vendor on my sim - again same thing.  I'm having all my consignment artists check and test.  So far three are affected.  We are going to have them replace with a good script.  Any ideas if rolling restarts or the new coding changes can affect this?

1 answer to this question

No, rolling restarts will not affect scripts.  Neither will the server upgrades.  You would hear some immediate, widespread shouting from scripters if that were possible.  The script you are using has apparently messed up on its own.  It may be a design flaw, or you may have somehow fed it information that it can't handle. Unless someone else can open the script and see it, the only way you're going to find out how it got fouled is to ask the person who created it.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3975 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.