Getting back into SL, what do i do? where do i go?

Felclaw Scarbridge

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4110 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I joined SL in 2006 and stopped playing around 2009. I wish to return to SL but i find that the game seems fairly different now. None of my old friends play anymore, my favorite places dont exsist, and my outfits are outdated. I was just wondering where can i go to meet people and make some new friends and maybe find a relationship. SL has DEFINANTLY grown since i last played so im just confused on where i go now. What are some of the popular places nowadays? If anyone could help me that would be greatly appreciated.

Hello Felclaw, I can't say that I'm a good one for finding the popular places, but if you'd like someone to talk to and help you out (as much as i can) feel free to contact me. We could go shop hopping ans find you some new stuff. Based on your post time we may be in world around the same times. For me generally anywhere around 6slt-10slt and sometimes later. ^_^

Welcome back to Second Life. I have a coffee shop, which is about to move to a new location, but it can be a good palce to stop by and chat or bring friends. I am happy to help show you around some of my favorite palces around the grid as well.  Give me a shout in world, seanabrady Resident, if you would like.

i'd just tour around... type words into the SL search of whatever crosses your mind at the moment, or words that link to any interests you have.

you are likely to meet people at these locations with similar interests. to meet people just go towards the av dots on the map and say hello. if they aren't great, they are rude, or they don't reply u, just leave and go somewhere else :catembarrassed:

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4110 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.