Is this face already in SL?

Alesium

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3973 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi, guys.

I'm wanting to make an avatar based off of this:

theAnimeGallery_122134_829x1200_zpsc3faee49.jpg

I absolutely love this look.  It's obviously feminine but also has some boyish charm to it.  Now, I already have the hair, ears, blush (I'm using freckles instead), and clothes but I'm really interested in this individual's face.  I've already experimented with my own custom shape, but I can't seem to get it right with the skins in my inventory.  Does anyone know of a skin/shape combination with a face similar to this?  The main features are:

• Round face
  • Small nose with little or no bridge detailing
  • Large, oval eyes
  • Narrow, separated eyebrows
  • Small and indistinct mouth (no HUGE lips or lipstick)

My other option would be to make this face myself using prim parts, such as for the eyes, nose, etc. and put these parts on a blank face.  I'm perfectly fine with doing this, but where could I find a female skin that has all the details except for the face?

PS: I've been using JRPG, UTILIZATOR, and other anime-style prim/mesh heads for years, but none of them have really come close to this image.  Unless there is one very similar to this, I'd really rather not use another prim/mesh head.

Thanks,

Ales

Yes, and I actually use the M3 from UTILIZATOR in the mean time.  I'd rather use an avatar shape/skin combination instead to make fitting hair and other accessories a little easier.  Plus, the M3 lacks the eye shape that the image has.

• 2 weeks later...

I tried to find 'Milk' both on the Marketplace and in-world search.  I couldn't find any results that were Japanese, or even asian at all.  Plenty of adult-themed stuff, though.  o.0  May you send me the slurl to the one you're thinking of?

I've decided that it may be best to create my own custom face instead.  My plan is to use a skin whose body I like and make a face tattoo that blots out all facial features and 'reskins' the face to the skin tone the rest of the body uses.  I will then add animated prim eyes, a simple triangular prim nose, and a simple prim mouth to the face.  Hopefully this works.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3973 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.