GEMPANDAS

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4050 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello to all here...I would have a question.

Yesterday when I was ingame I thought about those gempandas again and visited the sim where the pre order packages are availabe...but please when do they start?

The board said something about 2012 :smileysurprised:

I did not buy a pre order cause I am confused now...If someone does know more about them ..please let me know.

Thank you...

The one, and only, breedable(ok, released breedable) I have never taken part in, beta or otherwise.

I don't know anything about them. I also don't know anyone who does, and I have asked. Which might not say much to most, but anyone who reads these forums will probably know I kinda like breedables. I know lots of people that kinda like breedables. So, to not be able to find one person that does know this one, speaks voumes to me. Probably doesn't to you though, lol. If I can't even find one person inworld with any experience, I doubt their following is more than a handful. Of course,my doubts may be wrong. They may have a group in the thousands, or a following as wide as the grand canyon-sl version of course. I still doubt it though. I'm like that kid that touches the stove after mom says it's hot and to stay away, when it comes to breedables. My gut rarely listens to my brain. When it does, I listen up real good, it means business.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4050 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.