Missing no copy items

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3977 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Okay so yesterday I was rezzing out no copy items. Three have seemed to fail (no message saying so) and I don't see them in my inventory at all. I've tried a relog all that showed up was the two missing wyrmwood fairy eggs that I had taken into my inventory earlier that day. So I had decided to wait a whole day, still nothing and they aren't on the sim I had rezzed them on as I've tried using the built in area search in my viewer (firestorm, the newest version) a few times, still nothing. They were giftboxes that contained gift cards to the Arbor Restaurant. Does anyone know of another way to help me find my missing items?

Yesterday I too lost a no copy object. A namesake Rabbit which was a special present. She was there early in the day then totall vanished. not returned to me, not on area search. Looks like something went on somewhere. I am so annoyed at this. This was made specially for me.

If anyone does haev any ideas what to try i'd be grateful too. Otherwise it looks like SL strikes again.

drusilladarkwillow wrote:

Okay so yesterday I was rezzing out no copy items. Three have seemed to fail (no message saying so) and I don't see them in my inventory at all. I've tried a relog all that showed up was the two missing wyrmwood fairy eggs that I had taken into my inventory earlier that day. So I had decided to wait a whole day, still nothing and they aren't on the sim I had rezzed them on as I've tried using the built in area search in my viewer (firestorm, the newest version) a few times, still nothing. They were giftboxes that contained gift cards to the Arbor Restaurant. Does anyone know of another way to help me find my missing items?

If after you tried area search and didn't have luck have you looked in your lost and found folder or search by name using a filter in your inventory with that time of day? Sometimes no copy items that I rez and don't show up will go into my inventory to an odd place. You may try looking inside a prim or on the ground, depending where you rezzed it as I know of a few people I purchase from, the box flies far from the point I attempted to rez out the box and it has sometimes ended up in a wall or a large prim that is used as a platform in the sky.

Malanya wrote:

drusilladarkwillow wrote:

If after you tried area search and didn't have luck have you looked in your lost and found folder or search by name using a filter in your inventory with that time of day? Sometimes no copy items that I rez and don't show up will go into my inventory to an odd place. You may try looking inside a prim or on the ground, depending where you rezzed it as I know of a few people I purchase from, the box flies far from the point I attempted to rez out the box and it has sometimes ended up in a wall or a large prim that is used as a platform in the sky.

I've searched my inventory for it many times over and no such luck. As for it being inside of a prim, it's not. The house has been derendered and it's not there. With how my area search is it would show up if it was on my neighbors land. Sadly I guess I'll just have to deal with it unless anyone knows what it would fall under ticket wise. LL has got to fix this bug.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3977 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.