Help with adding payment details

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3908 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

My card has just been renewed so didn't correspond with the one I used initially. That went on no problem, but this time it keeps telling me my card has failed, try again. I've done this now 6 or 7 times and still get the same response/, and whilst writing this a question has just popped into my head - do I have to have usable money on the account for this card? I can't remember having these problems when my original card was put on here. Is there a glaringly obvious answer to this problem that i'm just not seeing. Any help would be very grateful. I must just say I did this question on another forum area but can't remember which one, so I apologise for the duplication.

If you are speaking of a traditional credit card that is NOT prepaid, then you need to go and update your payment informatoin with the new expiry date and probable the three digit pin on the back of it.  If you are talking about a prepaid card, then LL doesn't accept them all.  In any case you can call billing and get specific answers as to what the issue is.  Only they can really answer this question.

Billing support phone numbers:
Toll-Free (US/Canada)
Long-Distance

The Billing team is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Local Toll-Free numbers

France: 0805.101.490
Germany: 0800.664.5510
Japan: 0066.33.132.830
Portugal: 800.814.450
Spain: 800.300.560
UK: 0800.048.4646
Support is in English Only

• 2 months later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3908 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.