Renting a ReBourne

Yessie Citron

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4000 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Well with the imminent demise of Pepita Estates, my partner and I are really pretty bummed.  Pepita had some great ReBourne prefab rentals and we were in one for months, blissfully enjoying our mesh haven.

Does anyone know of any other prominent rental place that has ReBournes available.  Or, failing that, a reasonable empy skybox renter?

I've searched and come up empty.

Thanks in advance!

It's much more economic in the short term. 

There! You said it yourself: in the short term. Now try to think in the medium to long term. SL premium membership is almost for free if you pay annually and you get the first 512 land free of tiers. You and your friend can make a group and get 10% bonus land and if your partner is premium as well you can buy a 1126 m² parcel right away. Land is on an alltime low right now and you can buy the most crappy piece of mainland anyway since you are sky dwellers. And, yes, those ReBourne boxes are too expensive but it's a onetime investment and you can rez your box over and over again in many different places when you move.

Hi Yessie, unfortunately I dont offer ReBourne models at Maven Rentals but I do have 1/4 sim private skydomes that are landscaped that allow you to set up a 64x64 (4096sqm) or smaller home on them. They come with 250 prims for 399/wk or more prims are available at different price ranges like 459 for 300 prims and so on. I do have many other similar models of houses that Pepita Rentals have and had several of their customers that found themselves homeless one day when they logged on switch over to mine. All of my houses are furnished but available unfurnished if you prefer. You simply get the prims instead for anything you dont want. I have some very nice new Mesh homes as well. I charge by the total number of prims on a parcel and since my land is less expensive than what Pepita Rentals had you might find that using your own house might be cheaper and then you can take it with you wherever you go. Just some suggestions but if I can help you I'm more than happy to work with you to get what you need. Just send me a message inworld as I do get them to email with very little sl eating of messages involved :)

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4000 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.