how do you make prims larger than 64m?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4005 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

You don't. There is what are called 'megaprims'... which are larger than 10 m. (the original prim size limit), and all the way up to 256 m. (possibly more); they were all created during during the brief time where a workaround to that original limit was found, and until Linden Labs 'fixed' it. From then on, you could only use those 'megaprims' already created by other users, in the exact size they were originally sized because, as has been said, the moment you tried editing any of their dimensions, they snapped back to 10 m; fortunately, many users created a whole lot of them, in many size combinations, so it's usually possible to find the exact size you want, or pretty close. Most are even packed in free, organized libraries to help you find the size you want.

Nowadays, you can use normal prims for dimensions up to 64 m., but anything larger than that, in any of its axis, you'll still have to find the closest available megaprim -and, again, not modify any of its dimensions, or the same 'snapping back' would happen, if now to 64 m.

Do a search for 'megaprims' in the Marketplace, or even in Google; there are several good resources for it.

I used to have some pretty funky cool megaprims but I think they were deleted out of my inventory. I don't remember doing it. One of them would stretch further than the sim it was rezzed on to other sims lol Fun stuff back in the day :D Damn I wish I still had those.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4005 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.