Quick Question

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4154 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

My business partner and I make adult and bdsm furniture and toys, and we make our own advertising photographs.    

On the basis of our experience, I would strongly suggest you consider -- if your computer is up to running two instances of SL -- making an attractive male alt and using him as the model.   Our male alts not only work for free but also understand that we're interested in taking photos, not having hot pixel sex with them.

If you can do what Innula suggested, it's the best way of doing it - that's create your own male alt, but as has been said, I doubt that you'd need to pay for a model. You could always go around and ask nice looking avatars if they are interested in modelling for you. Also, if you can run 2 avs, and you create a male one, you can get exactly the look you are after.

I've usually used my own alts for testing couples animations and positioning them in furniture. That way, you get exactly what you want without the need of explaining it to someone else. Also nobody will get bored and disappear or chat when you want to concentrate.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4154 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.