Solution in Sight ?

WorkingOnIt

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4149 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

VirWox has updated their status page today. Maybe interesting for some of you.

─────────────────────────────────────────────────

2013-05-15: UPDATE regarding changes in Linden Lab's TOS

Good News: Linden Lab has approached us with a potential solution that would allow us to serve our customers within the bounds of the updated Second Life Terms of Service. We are in discussions with them and look forward to being able to share more information very soon.

─────────────────────────────────────────────────

Seen on VirWox.com: https://www.virwox.com/buy-linden-dollars.php?language=en

Trinity Yazimoto wrote:

yes thats what i said since the beguining of all this mess..

before anything.. before crying, leaving and yelling..

just wait and see.... 

times will tell.. it always do. :smileyhappy:

a more obvious way to look at it is that the "crying, leaving and yelling" made the Lindens wake up to the consequences of their actions

Cameron Vasiliov wrote:

Maybe because there are a lot of costumers who could have lost a lot of money thanks to this? So yeah it's something important to QQ and rage about and yeah they MUST pay attention.

im not saying pp doenst have to rant lol... not my style at all..

but i was meaning that the panic wasnt useful... but however, it was really understandable....

Trinity Yazimoto wrote:

just wait and see.... 

"to wait and see" - silently to duck and cover - is an UNSOCIAL way of sheeps, that sees (better say to close their eyes) when those sheeps, that can not talk, are taken out of the community to slaughter.

"times will tell" and next time may show, that sheeps are only mindless food, and which one will be taken ...

Mileva Milev wrote:

Trinity Yazimoto wrote:

just wait and see.... 

"to wait and see" - silently to duck and cover - is an UNSOCIAL way of sheeps, that sees (better say to close their eyes) when those sheeps, that can not talk, are taken out of the community to slaughter.

"times will tell" and next time may show, that sheeps are only mindless food, and which one will be taken ...

oh gosh ! its hilarious you say this to me... you just dont know who i am lol...

but well, i bet i havent phrased correctly what i said and then pp misunderstood....

but yeah keep thinking this about me if this can please you... 

i know who i am and the pp who knows me well know it too... i dont mind that pp prefer to misunderstand me .... The ones who knows me well here, know what i meant in my post... and that im not, but really not a sheep... and will never be, neither advice anyone to act like a sheep....

anyway, for a RL active anarchist millitant like me... its just funny to read your post... :smileyvery-happy:

i bet that the D day for revolution (if it happens one day), ill be there before you :smileytongue:

I've been in SL since 2007, and I cast my mind back to the biggest panic and outcry I can remember.

I remember the huge resident protest when LL increased the land tier on Homesteads. Many voted with their feet. There was going to be a 2 stage increase in tier - LL never got passed the first stage, and tier on homesteads have never been increased since. That was 2009.

I remember the huge outcry here in these forums when LL proposed to stop freebies being sold on the Marketplace - we still have freebies.

I think they do listen and consider the consequences of not acting.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4149 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.