Alternative ways to pay in-world

Tommy Rampal

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3752 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

is it really wise to want to use other payment methods?.... most compaints about the change is they are not able to use PayPal or Creditcard .... seems to me most other different payment methods that are available are pretty useless without PP or CC too.

btw... bitcoins proved past weeks clear enough it's not as stable as we thought/expected.

• 8 months later...

Your Dollar / Euro whatever is not stable as well - every day every minute and every second. Thats the reason why Forex is existing.

But i mean something else: to solve this problem just use localbitcoin.com, bitpay.com or ripple.com and change bitcoin instantly in every existing currency you like without loosing money.

BTW: its not the last weeks, its the past years it is not as stable as you expected - but in the long term bitcoin is bullish and growing much more you can imagine now at the moment. I think you mean with "stable" everything else without the small correction it made before the next jump to 10.000$.

I am paying inworld already in Bitcoin - no problems. Me and the shops are still living and not banned, lol ;)

Have a nice day.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3752 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.