I love Japan, Let's be friends =^● ⋏ ●^=

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3457 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I'm looking for more people who like japanese stuff~ Or korean even, asian I guess.  I listen to a lot of kpop/jrock, study the Japanese language and history, read manga... I'm pretty odd in comparison to most people, but I love to make new friends.

I'm online a lot so message me in world sometime~

HAVE AT ME, MY FELLOW JAPAN LOVERS *Opens arms for you to jump in*

Hi, Rockett,

I'm sure I was a concubine in ancient Japan in a past life! :matte-motes-little-laugh: I've been drawn to Japan since I was a little girl. I'm a huge Pillows fan and I'm completely addicted to anime, watching it and drawing it. I also like to write Haikus and Tankas. SL has some really good Japanese role play .. I've seen some beautiful, atmospheric Edo era sims and Geisha houses. Milky has very nicely detailed kimonos.

幸運は楽しい時を過し、(good luck and have fun!)

japan2.jpg

Hello, Rockett

I'm delighted at your post as a native born Japanese.
But be sure that Japan and Korea are totally different.
If you say some Korean you love Japan, most of them feel bad for you and vice versa.
Just like some French and British hates each other.

I'd say K-POPs are coarse mock-ups of J-POPs, and most of Vogue J-POPs are just a noisy rubbish.
I really hate the mass produced girls groups and non-human vocals.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Hello all japanese culture lovers i must say than for a entirely 8 months i create the first possible and more realistic in terms of technical and detailed Jrock VK band in second life. I am not from Japan but i do really love their culture and music, unfortunetily due for my laptop and only machne capacities i stop the activities until new advice because next year i will be moving to spain and with it a new pc that will fix my issues and also a lot better (200%) more speed and i will take my old band line or take forward old members and add new one i think that with all the band names i know it will be a supremacy, due than in sl jrock is not commom due for the language, its has bein hard to find managers and help for it also find musicians to fix or understand the concept of what vk japanese rock is about anyway i will try to keep this update and help us grow as band ^^

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3457 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.