Sim has perrormace problems after maintence. Seems every week or two the sim performance plummets

Bunderwahl Guisse

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4009 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I have a high traffic estate (30-50 people peak, no less then 15 non peak, Dark Alley, K9) it seems we have issues and put in a ticket and LL restarts the sim and everything is fine for a maintence or two. After which you can not tp without crashing, group chats do not open, groups do not load, trouble changing outfits, radar may or may not work, being ruthed happens more often. My guess is doing maintence they shuffle the servers and we get put on older equipment or with a lot of other high traffic sims. Is there a flag they can set so I do not have to endure this nightmate every week or two? There are over 5000 in the role play group and any little problem I get bombarded with IMs

1 answer to this question

They don't shuffle the servers often, but that may not be your problem anyway.  If you take a look at http://gridsurvey.com/display.php?id=93891 , you'll see that K9 may potentially be sharing the IP address with 29 other sims, any one or more of which may have issues that affect performance on your sim.  Because you have such high traffic, I imagine that you are more likely to see the effects of heavy load than some of those other sims. I can only suggest that you keep submitting support tickets, documenting each incident and referring to previous tickets.  I assume that you are also communicating regularly with the Concierge service.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4009 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.