7 years and counting and just now starting to post here.

Ebrech Aridian

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4041 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello! Dear Darklings. ^^ I am Ebrech Aridian the owner and creator of ~*Twin Evil Darklings*~ products.

I am posting here in the hope to get a bit more exposure as well as to find people interested to have a friend who can build and do meshes customs :)

I been extremely busy, but now that I'm finally able to clear a bit more time, if you ever need something special that you can't find on the marketplace, well try me first.

I love to Role Play, and I intend to open my own sim by the end of this year.  Dark themed and most certainly involving Evil creatures of all sorts.

So don't be Shy, come say hello. I have been around for so long, I can help you out with many different topics concerning SL.

Sincerely, 

~Ebrech Aridian

Notice for all Grammar Nazi out there;

I am French Canadian, and I still have not mastered the beautiful language that is English but, I am an avid learner, and will be very pleased if you point out my improper grammar. ^^

Monti Messmer wrote:

In some places around the world the use of the word Nazi is against law, very offense and rude.

And on top of all it is not funny.

Monti

That statement is ridiculous. Everyone knows what a grammar Nazi is and it has nothing to do with the real Nazis.

Really? Well If I offended you I am sorry. I can understand how to the descendant of the terrible events involving those people may be offended by that word, Although rest assured I had no ill wish of doing so. It is now a general saying favored by the Internet folks. Maybe next time I will try to use the word police :) that way everyone will be happy! oh wait.. I might offend the Popo too. You just can't win can't you? :( 

Hi Ebrech and welcome to the forums.  Always nice to see another oldbie here especially one willing to share their experiences and knowledge of SL. We get a lot of newer people here asking questions about everything imaginable.

If you want to promote your custom work business, post that in the Commerce subforum Inworld Employment.  That's where people look for creators.  You should also check the forum's Wanted section where people looking for a content creator post.

The Merchants forum is a good place too for sharing ideas and asking questions about the business side of SL.

The forum is also a place you can post events and role play information when you get your sim.  About the only thing you can't do is advertise your store here in a post.  However you can put a banner and link to store in your signature.

BTW, your English is just fine.  You write better than some of the native speakers.  Hopefully you will jump in and not worry too much about that. 

Thanks, I been reading the forums here and there, everytime I would need some help someone usually would have the answer here. ^^ I already helped some people in the wanted forum tab. Thanks for the other suggestions I will definitly do the merchant page too. :) 

Welcome to the Forums...

I just find it interesting that you decide to come out, introduce yourself to everyone and IMMEDIATELY get slammed for using a term that some might find offensive (even though we all know the way you used it) :matte-motes-sunglasses-3:

As I said..welcome to the Forums. Fasten your seatbelts, it's going to be a bumpy flight....

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4041 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.