Haru Motors?

Ricky40

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4189 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I am looking at purchasing one of Haru Motors cars because they look phenomenal! But I wondering how they are on Sim crossings and can I set the ceda view to be from inside the vehicle like it would be if I was a actually driving? Does anyone own one?

I have the beetle. It's really cute, but sim crossings are definitely not its strong point, far too many scripts inside. There is an option in its menu to delete some of the scripts; this improves crossings somewhat at the cost of many features. It's no mod, so fixing it properly isn't an option unless the vendor does so.

That said, it's still lots of fun to use on single-sim tracks, and the fuel pump thing is amusing.

I have one that I use on the Beta grid. The camera can be set for an in-car view. It's difficult for me to judge its sim-crossing characteristics on the Beta grid with all the server projects going on but I wouldn't be able to call it a GOOD sim-crosser; it IS possible to run it in a reduced-script "economy" mode which helps. They have driveable demos of all their cars at the Haru sim to give you a better impression.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4189 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.