Cannot create requested inventory

GLaDOS9000

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4030 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

When i went to buy something inworld i didn't recieve it and got the error 'cannot create requested inventory'

i have tried relogging but i still can't find the item so it kind of feels like my money was wasted on nothing...

any help?

---

Thankyou for answering my question

2 answers to this question

I would suggest writing to the merchant from whom you purchased the item and explaining the error message you received. I don't know if that would show the item as delivered or as a failed delivery, but regardless, most merchants, when approached politely, are understanding of SL glitches (though it helps if it is a copy, no transfer item I've found).

• Like 1

Since you bought the item in world, it sounds as if the merchant's own vendor script is malfunctioning or the vendor was not set up properly with the correct merchandise in it.  There are many ways that a script can fail, and not all merchants understand how their vendors work.  Get in touch with the merchant, explain what happened, send a copy of the transaction information from your Transaction History (at secondlife.com >>> Account), and hope for the best.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4030 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.