Rodvik Linden is Nessa Mint, ha!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4077 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Well this is not bec someone called Nessa mint wrote on Rodvick feed that this person is Rodvick himself.

If you scroll down the feed you'll see a lot of other names wrote on his feed aswell...

Nessa is more prob a Rod's fangirl... lol... 

I dont think Rodvick has any presence in SL. Obviously he doesnt use his avi, neither read his private message, neither post in his feed, (yeah, bec when you are the LL CEO its more appropriate to use a Twitter feed than a SL one, isnt it ?) and doesnt read anything in the forum.... 

He's working on HIS own projects and games and nothing more.... (Or maybe he has been rapted by martians... but in this case, i guess these ones would have send him back to us since long, except if the martians are having a big research on humans incompetence).  

Its time for LL to give us a real CEO and not such joke.

Trinity Yazimoto wrote:

Well this is not bec someone called Nessa mint wrote on Rodvick feed that this person is Rodvick himself.

If you scroll down the feed you'll see a lot of other names wrote on his feed aswell...

Nessa is more prob a Rod's fangirl... lol... 

Ah nope, I thought that too at first.

But no, every time Rod posts (you may want to scroll a little), using his considerably straighter English usage, it comes up under Nessa's name and picture. The round table comment pictured at the bottom of Zene's OP shows this too (since that post specifically sparked a round of indignance from the SL userbase, when Rod wrote it).

I have no idea what's been broken to create this, but it's some weirdness with the feed aspect of the databases. Rod's profile image is broken also, I am unsure if that's associated.

I don't think this event shows much of Rod's commitment to SL; he didn't create this issue. LL clearly has a few issues writing database queries, however.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4077 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.