Working SL television?

Ricky40

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4077 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Does anyone know if I can buy a tv that I can Rez and watch without having to own land or deed the tv to the land? The place I thinking about using it is in my hotel room at the free silver king hotel where we are allows to temp Rez things.

There are TV's that work via shared media that do not require land to operate.  However don't expect to be able to see movies or or some other things you can see on a regular TV that streams video.  You can generally access YouTube on them.  Here is the results of a MP search  Be sure to read the descriptions very carefully to be sure you don't need land, as some may be combinations of streaming TV and shared media.

This is the sl TV I recently bought, and looovee it! You don't have to use the parcel media, or deed it to group. I haven't tried it, but one reviewer said they sometimes Wear it to clubs and such, and watch movies with their friends :D The owner was really helpful and nice about answering my questions too. 

ETA that the review I mentioned was actually on the non mesh version. (I asked, no difference except one's mesh)

To my knowlage for TV, Radio or any other media source you have to be able to control the stream. Some places you can rent cheap appartments that have built in media radio/TV. That would brobably be your best salution. Just rent a cheap furnished appartment for 50L or less a week.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4077 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.