Snapshots on "My Second Life"

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4081 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Marigold Devin wrote:

Howdy again, Tex

Upload them from inworld. Should be the option to do so with the official viewer and Firestorm when you click to make a Snapshot.

Thanks....next question is can you upload them from pictures you've already taken either in your inventory or on your computer?

Tex Monday wrote:

Good day everyone...

Was wondering how to post snapshots on the feeds from the "My Second Life" page.

thank you....

no, as far as i know you can only upload texture in mysecondlife feed from snapshots. So if you want to upload a texture already made, the best solution is : rezz a big board, add your already made texture on it and then focus your camera on it while you will take the snapshot and choose to publy to your feed

If you mean snapshots taken inworld, the window that opens when you take a snapshot should offer you the option of posting on your feed.  Click that option and follow the instructions

If you mean  snapshots taken in RL,  import as a texture, drag onto a bare prim. take an inworld snapshot

More info:

Textures, Pictures. How to make and use them

TKR

And the next question I was about to ask but then searched the forums and found the answer, was: how does a picture or post make it into "Trending", and that is with two (2) Loves (:heart:) from what I understand.

...and, as I'm absolutely positive would happen, since the Loves are anonymous except to the OP, it might be incredibly easy to use two alts to game the system.

Janelle Darkstone wrote:

And the next question I was about to ask but then searched the forums and found the answer, was: how does a picture or post make it into "Trending", and that is with two (2) Loves (:heart:) from what I understand.

...and, as I'm absolutely positive would happen, since the Loves are anonymous except to the OP, it might be incredibly easy to use two alts to game the system.

Hmmmmm.....

*goes around and double likes with my alts, every stupid thing I've ever said....*

Janelle Darkstone wrote:

Everyone can see the "loves", they're not anonymous, but you're right, it can be gamed by alts - game of spot the alt anyone? :matte-motes-big-grin-wink:

Marigold Devin wrote:

Everyone can see the "loves", they're not anonymous, but you're right, it can be gamed by alts - game of spot the alt anyone? :matte-motes-big-grin-wink:

DAMN!!!

*stuffs all my alts in a suitcase and skips town....*

Well, I just did an ickle biddy test, and the two "loves" theory is blown out of the water. Maybe the software recognises when the "love" comes from the same IP and disregards the extra ones?

Now I am feeling n00b all over again. :matte-motes-bored:

Tex Monday wrote:

Janelle Darkstone wrote:

Hmmmmm.....

*goes around and double likes with my alts, every stupid thing I've ever said....*

I can't get Snugs to even understand the pictures I post, much less love them.

Tex Monday wrote:

Marigold Devin wrote:

DAMN!!!

*stuffs all my alts in a suitcase and skips town....*

Small alts, or small number of alts, or BIG suitcase? :matte-motes-wink-tongue:

Marigold Devin wrote:

*looks around nervously*

You're asking too many questions.....

*opens the suitcase and tries to shove Marigold in....* :matte-motes-sunglasses-3:

Trinity Yazimoto wrote:

As far as i know, its not 2 loves but 3 loves that are required

there are some things on trending that have only 2 loves.

there's a fairly easy way to find out...our friend Janelle has a post that has 8 loves (at the moment). Someone who isn't following her should check either today or tomorrow to see if that gets into the trend...and since all my alts are shoved into a suitcase, I may not be able to do it....

And on a completely unrelated note, I am starting a SL business where I will LOVE your post and/or photo for the incredibly low price of only 1L!  Don't wait, call today!

Act now and get a bonus waffle maker absolutely free!*

* Waffle maker not included.  Also, please don't take any of this seriously.

Tex Monday wrote:

Marigold Devin wrote:

*looks around nervously*

*opens the suitcase and tries to shove Marigold in....* :matte-motes-sunglasses-3:

ouch ouch Ouch !!! Mind me wig, its attached to my bonce :matte-motes-oh-rly:

Marigold Devin wrote:

Tex Monday wrote:

Marigold Devin wrote:

*looks around nervously*

ouch
ouch
Ouch !!! Mind me wig, its attached to my bonce :matte-motes-oh-rly

shhhh...quiet. If you make too much noise, I'll never get through customs.....

:matte-motes-sunglasses-3:

Tex Monday wrote:

Marigold Devin wrote:

Tex Monday wrote:

Marigold Devin wrote:

*looks around nervously*

ouch
ouch

/me hushes and hunkers right down into the smallest of corners.

Are we going somewhere nice? Warm-ish, not too hot though, because I have fair skin with a tendency to freckle.  And please nowhere with snow.

Marigold Devin wrote:

Tex Monday wrote:

Marigold Devin wrote:

Tex Monday wrote:

Marigold Devin wrote:

*looks around nervously*

ouch
ouch

/me hushes and hunkers right down into the smallest of corners.

Are we going somewhere nice? Warm-ish, not too hot though, because I have fair skin with a tendency to freckle.  And please nowhere with snow.

Shhhh Marigold.jpg

That appears to have shut her up.

What was that ... air holes ... "air" holes?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4081 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.